Experience the arctic night on top of the Iso-Syöte fell. The temperature may drop to a seriously low level outside, but inside the igloo, it’s only a few degrees below zero.
A sleeping bag designed for Arctic conditions will keep you warm while you enjoy the memorable ambience of a snowy igloo for two. This is a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed!
- Included: one overnight stay in an igloo, all sleeping equipment, breakfast, shower and sauna at the hotel within Arctic Spa open hours
- Price: EUR 80/person/night
- Please note: an overnight stay in an igloo can only be booked in addition to a regular stay at the hotel/cottage
Important to know
- Bookings must be made at the hotel reception latest by 4 pm the day before.
- For more information and prebookings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices include VAT // Children under 12: 50% discount.
- All safaris include a guide, training, equipment and insurance.
- In the event of an accident, the excess is EUR 900.
- Taking part in a safari does not require any previous experience.
- The duration of safaris shown in the programmes may vary slightly depending on weather conditions and participants.
- We reserve the right to change the schedules.