Rise Above the Amazing Landscape
Until March 7th our services continue normally.
According to the currently known guidelines, during the restriction period (March 8-28), we will act as follows:
- 8-28.3. Breakfast served as take away (we will specify this later as soon as we receive instructions from the authorities)
- Restaurant Hilltop sells take away dishes at 15-21.00.
We will release the new take away menu soonest.
- As for the spa, we expect more precise official regulations. For the time being, the spa is open, but only for hotel guests (also applies to hotel cottages).
- The cottage accommodation operates normally.
- The hotel reception is open daily at 8-21.00
- We are awaiting clarifications to regulatory requirements and will update our services accordingly. Stay tuned!
The new Hotel Iso-Syöte is standing grandly on a hilltop in one of the snowiest areas of Finland next to a peaceful national park. Beautiful design rooms, suites and authentic log cabins allow you to choose the type of room you want.
In the new relaxing spa, all the senses are calmed down and the high-quality panoramic Restaurant Hilltop offers nourishment both for the soul and the body.
In the summer, diverse selection of hiking and biking tracks lead to a remote land of rugged beauty and silence you’ve never heard before.
Hotel Iso-Syöte also offers joyful experiences of a true winter wonderland, such as skiing, snowshoeing, downhill skiing as well as snowmobile, reindeer and husky safaris.