Welcome to Arctic Hilltop Boutique Hotel Iso-Syöte!
- Reception 8-22.
- Check-in for rooms and suites is at 15-22 and for cottages at 16-22.
- Check-out is at 8-12.
- If you wish to check out before 8, please inform reception the previous evening before 21.
- If your arrival is later than 22, please contact the reception before 21.
- There are no services available during the night. Maintenance emergency (24h) tel. 0440-823400.
Restaurant Hilltop 8-22 / Friday-Saturday 8-23
- Restaurant Hilltop breakfast 8-10.30
- Cafe 10.30-18.00
- A la Carte 16-21 / Friday-Saturday 16-22
- Menus and table reservations
Arctic Spa 9-21
- Arctic Spa pools 9-21 (Mondays 10-21) and saunas 15-21
- Arctic Spa Beauty & Wellness open from Monday to Saturday on request, Sundays closed -> treatment bookings
Bike rental 10-18
- Free parking for hotel guests. Also car heating plugs with a timer available, but not pre-bookable.
- Four Oomi electric car charging points.
- The car heating plug for Kelo Cottages is on the cottage terrace and requires an extension of about 5 meters
Hand sanitizers are available for guests and employees.
They are placed in key locations in the hotel’s public areas such as
hotel and restaurant entrances, hotel lobby
at the reception and restaurant counters, toilets, meeting rooms and
in the vicinity of the elevator.
We implement a social distance among eachother, for guests and employees 1-2 meters and we will safeguard it.
This will also be instructed and ensured when serving the guests in all situations. The tables in our restaurant are grouped and placed accordingly.
In our hotel there are several places in the lounge, restaurant, safari room and spa area to wash your hands.
In the buffet service we pay extra and close attention to the hygiene rules and measures.
We have implemented extra cleaning and hygiene measures in the hotel- and service operations. Common areas are cleaned carefully.
All frequent touched surfaces, such as door handles, elevator buttons, faucets and handles, table tops and sanitary facilities are cleaned several times a day with disinfectant cleaning fluids.
The hotel rooms are cleaned and the bathrooms are carefully disinfected in compliance with the recommendations of the Finnish Institute for Health and Wellfare.
Special attention is paid to cleaning of frequently touched surfaces in the accommodations such as remote controls, door handles as well as toilet furniture.