Arctic Spa Saunas & Pools
A relaxing Arctic Spa with saunas and pools and an amazing view putting you above the landscape. The walls of the spa are decorated with charred panels that tell story of a fire that occurred in December 2018.
The sauna section has a traditional Finnish sauna and a steam bath, where you can relax in comfort after an activity-packed day on the slopes or a long bike ride. Take your swim wear and towel with you as swim wear is required for the pools. Saunas may be entered wrapped in a towel.
The pool area features a hot tub, a therapy pool with hydrotherapy jets and counter current units, and a cold pool.
The spa also offers comprehensive wellness and beauty services such as manicures and massages. Arctic Spa Beauty & Wellness
Arctic Spa open daily 9-21
In the evenings at 17-21 the spa is reserved for hotel guests only.
Pools and saunas are available for those who are not staying at the hotel at 9-17, but please note that the facilities and entrance are limited.
Children under the age of 12 can only visit the spa with an adult.
Arctic Spa prices
Entrance can be purchased at the reception. Also towels available for rent.
LIMITED ENTRANCE DUE TO COVID-19 – For the moment spa is reserved for hotel guests. Please call reception +358-201476400 for more information if you wish to buy entrance to the spa.
- 25,- / adult
- 15,- / child under 12 years
- 60,- / family of 2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children
- 5,- / towel
- swimwear available for purchase at the reception
Good to know
Do not bring food, drinks, glass or bottles into the pool area or saunas
- Wash thoroughly before going to the pool area and take a shower every time you go from the sauna to the pools
- Pools have camera surveillance
- Do not dive or jump in the pools
- The depth of the pool is 1.4 meters
- Water temperatures: swimming pool 29 C / jacuzzi 33 C / cold pool 6-8 C
- Dressing rooms have numerically coded lockers. The lockers are emptied every morning during cleaning.