A relaxing Arctic Spa with saunas and pools and an amazing view putting you above the landscape. The walls of the spa are decorated with charred panels that tell story of a fire that occurred in December 2018.
The sauna section has a traditional Finnish sauna and a steam bath, where you can relax in comfort after an activity-packed day on the slopes or a long bike ride. Take your swim wear and towel with you as swim wear is required for the pools. Saunas may be entered wrapped in a towel.
The pool area features a hot tub, a therapy pool with hydrotherapy jets and counter current units, and a cold pool.
The spa also offers comprehensive wellness and beauty services such as manicures and massages. Arctic Spa Beauty & Wellness
Arctic Spa open daily 9-21
Pools – Monday 10-21 / Tuesday-Sunday 9-21
- During pool gyms limited entrance.
- In the evenings at 17-21 the spa is reserved for hotel guests only.
- Pools and saunas are available at 9-17 for those who are not staying at the hotel, but please note that the facilities and entrance are limited.
- Children under the age of 12 can only visit the spa with an adult.
Arctic Spa prices
Entrance is included in all our accommodation rates!
- 25,- / adult
- 15,- / child under 12 years
- 60,- / family of 2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children
- 5,- / towel
- swimwear available for purchase at the reception