Join a snowmobile safari to experience sledging, the fell environment and speed safely with a guide. Hotel Iso-Syöte offers both snowmobile safaris, which focus on exploring the surroundings on a snowmobile, and combination safaris, in which you drive a snowmobile to a husky farm, for example.
A snowmobile safari first takes you to the foot of the fell and continues through snow-covered woods and over hills, frozen marshes and lakes. Your guide will make campfire coffee during the break.
Snowmobile safaris are part of Hotel Iso-Syöte’s winter-season weekly programme – see details here!
Important to know
- Bookings must be made at the hotel reception by 4 pm the day before.
- Prices include VAT // Children under 12: 50% discount.
- All safaris include a guide, training, equipment and insurance.
- In the event of an accident, the excess is EUR 900.
- Taking part in a safari does not require any previous experience.
- The duration of safaris shown in the programmes may vary slightly depending on weather conditions and participants.
- We reserve the right to change the schedules.