Join one of the safaris on our winter-season weekly programme to experience new adventures and enjoy the winter landscape.
Book your safari before 4 pm the day before. All safaris start at Hotel Iso‐Syöte. Welcome!
Snowmobile safari & husky safari 6 km at 10.00
Safari starts from Hotel Iso Syöte by snowmobile to the place where the huskies are eagerly waiting for visitors. After introduction to the huskies and instruction you take of with the huskies, strongly pulling your sledge. The safari route goes through snowy forests and ice covered swamps in Syöte area. There are stops to switch drivers and to take pictures.
- Included: Snowmobile safari, husky safari, safari outfit
- Duration: approx. 3 hours, approx. 6 km with huskies
- Price: 175 € / person when 2 adults / dog team (+ max 1 child) or 215 € / person when 1 person/dog team
Kicksledge glides and rides at 14.30
A real Finnish way of moving around when snow covers the paths. Kicksledges are big fun to glide down the hill and ‘kicking’ them upwards again with one leg while the other is standing on one glider to hold the grip. It takes some energy and action from yourself but it gives big snowfun on the Iso Syöte hilltop. Your efforts are rewarded when reaching the kota where the campfire will be made and hot juice will be served.
- Included: Kicksledges, safari outfit, hot drinks in kota near campfire
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Price: 49 € / person (1 person per kicksledge)
Northern light safari at 20.00
A nighttime snowmobile safari has a special atmosphere when driving under twinkling stars on the fells and through the snowy forests. We stop to admire the stars in the sky. We’ll have a coffee break by an open campfire. When you are lucky, you might see the Northern Lights!
- Included: Snowmobile safari, coffee and buns, safari outfit
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Price: 125 € / person when 2 persons/snowmobile or 165 € / person when 1 person/snowmobile
Important to know
- Bookings must be made at the hotel reception by 4 pm the day before.
- Prices include VAT // Children under 12: 50% discount.
- All safaris include a guide, training, equipment and insurance.
- In the event of an accident, the excess is EUR 900.
- Taking part in a safari does not require any previous experience.
- The duration of safaris shown in the programmes may vary slightly depending on weather conditions and participants.
- We reserve the right to change the schedules.