Restaurant Hilltop is a 200-seat restaurant that, in addition to breakfast, serves lunch and dinner buffets and a la carte in the evenings. The clientele of our restaurant is very international and our food consists of both delicious northern ingredients and high-quality foreign delicacies, which guests can enjoy in a relaxed atmosphere in stunning scenery!
We are looking for chefs who are inclined to both make buffet tables and hectic A la Carte work. Work is done in all shifts from lunch to evening shifts. We strive to have a nice, helpful and encouraging mood despite the hustle and bustle!
We expect from you:
- Experience as a chef and a hygiene passport
- Good interaction skills in the work community
- Self-initiative and a responsible approach
- Flexibility and versatility
- Seasonal work experience is considered an advantage
- We also take into account the rising stars in the field for assistive kitchen tasks
We offer you:
- Proper orientation to work
- Modern kitchen utensils
- An expert and inspiring team
- Opportunity to develop your own skills and influence product development
- A variety of summer and winter activities with staff benefits
We can help you find your own home, and the employer has a few bundle apartments for temporary living.
Salary according to agreement.
There is something to do in the fell for the whole year around!
Questions and inquiries: Arto Posio / Harri Lehtola