The work includes cleaning both public spaces and shifts in hotel rooms, suites and cottages, varying between morning and day shifts. There are shifts both on weekdays and weekends. We offer you an independent, challenging job in a stunning scenery and nice co-workers. Join us!
Experience in cleaning work is an advantage, but not necessary, we will familiarize you with the tasks.
We expect from you:
- Good interaction skills in the work community
- Self-initiative and responsible approach, flexibility and versatility
- Finnish or English language skills
We offer you:
- Proper orientation to work
- Modern cleaning utensils
- An expert and inspiring team
- Variety of summer and winter activities with staff benefits
- Salary according to agreement for MaRa
The work can be year-round or seasonal.
We can help you find your own home, and the employer has a few bundle apartments for temporary living.
There is something to do in the fell for the whole year!
Further information and applications: Katariina Rumpunen / e-mail: email@example.com