Exceptions in cancellation policy in case of corona infection, quarantine or official travel restrictions.
If you are ill and cannot use your accommodation booking as a result, we can cancel your booking for a € 100 cancellation fee OR if you change your booking to another time, we charge a € 50 fee for the change.
If you have been exposed to the corona and have been quarantined by the authorities and are therefore unable to use your accommodation booking, we can cancel your booking for a € 100 cancellation fee OR if you change your booking to another time, we charge a € 50 fee for the change.
Official travel restrictions
If the authorities impose an official operating or travel ban that prevents you from using your accommodation reservation, we may reschedule your booking. See terms of change below.
The reservation can also be canceled for a € 20 cancellation fee.
Exceptions in terms due to an official operating ban or travel ban:
- the accommodation can be moved to another time at no cost
- the accommodation must be the same as the original
- the new stay can be a maximum of as many days as the original booking
- if the new accommodation is cheaper than the original, we will not grant a refund
- if the new accommodation is more expensive than the original, the price difference will be charged
- the new reservation no longer has the right to change or cancel
- a new booking can be transferred up to a maximum of 12 months from the start of the original booking