Join one of the safaris on our winter-season weekly programme to experience new adventures and enjoy the winter landscape.
Book your safari before 4 pm the day before. All safaris start at Hotel Iso‐Syöte. Welcome!
Snowmobile safari to wilderness at 14.00
The safari starts from the hotel where the snowmobiles are lined up. The track goes first down hill, and then onwards along fells, through the forest with heavy snow covered trees and over ice covered swamps or lakes. We stop to make a coffee near the campfire. After the break we start the snowmobiles again to drive back up the Iso Syöte hill.
- Included: Snowmobile safari, hot drink (coffee/ tea and buns) safari outfit
- Duration: approx. 3 hr
- Price: 99 € / person when 2 persons/snowmobile or 139 € / person when 1 person/snowmobile.
Any day – on request – Overnight in a real Snow Igloo
On top of the Iso Syöte hill a real snow igloo is built. Experience an Arctic overnight. Outside temperatures can drop down, but inside in the igloo it is just some minus degrees. In a special sleeping-bag you will stay warm and cosy, admiring the snow igloo with beautiful covered snow-trees around.
- Included: One overnight in igloo, all sleeping equipment, breakfast, shower and sauna at the hotel
- Price: 80 € / person per night.
(Igloo overnight can only be reserved additional to regular stay at hotel/cottage).
Important to know
- Bookings must be made at the hotel reception by 4 pm the day before.
- Prices include VAT // Children under 12: 50% discount.
- All safaris include a guide, training, equipment and insurance.
- In the event of an accident, the excess is EUR 900.
- Taking part in a safari does not require any previous experience.
- The duration of safaris shown in the programmes may vary slightly depending on weather conditions and participants.
- We reserve the right to change the schedules.