14.00 Snowmobile safari to wilderness
19.00 On request for any day – overnight in a real Snow Igloo
- Book your safari before 4 pm the day before. All safaris start at Hotel Iso‐Syöte. Welcome!
Snowmobile safari to wilderness at 14.00
The safari starts from the hotel where the snowmobiles are lined up. The track goes first down hill, and then onwards along fells, through the forest with heavy snow covered trees and over ice covered swamps or lakes. We stop to make a coffee near the campfire. After the break we start the snowmobiles again to drive back up the Iso Syöte hill.
- Included: Snowmobile safari, hot drink (coffee/ tea and buns) safari outfit
- Duration: approx. 3 hr
- Price: 99 € / person when 2 persons/snowmobile or 139 € / person when 1 person/snowmobile.
Any day on request : Overnight in a real Snow Igloo
On the hilltop of Iso Syöte a real snow igloo is built. Experience an arctic overnight. Outside temperatures can drop down, but inside the igloo it is just some minus degrees (around -5 Celsius). In a warm sleeping bag you will stay warm and cosy, admiring the snow igloo with beautiful covered snow-trees around.
Igloo overnight can only be reserved additional to regular stay at hotel/cottage. Please note that there is no toilet, running water or other such comforts in the igloo. Igloo is available depending on the snow conditions.
- Included: One overnight in igloo, all sleeping equipment, breakfast, shower and sauna at the hotel
- Price: 80 € / person per night.
Important to know
- Bookings must be made at the hotel reception latest by 4 pm the day before.
- For more information and prebookings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices include VAT // Children under 12: 50% discount.
- All safaris include a guide, training, equipment and insurance.
- In the event of an accident, the excess is EUR 900.
- Taking part in a safari does not require any previous experience.
- The duration of safaris shown in the programmes may vary slightly depending on weather conditions and participants.
- We reserve the right to change the schedules.