Join one of the safaris on our winter-season weekly programme to experience new adventures and enjoy the winter landscape.
Book your safari before 4 pm the day before. All safaris start at Hotel Iso‐Syöte. Welcome!
Snowmobile safari to a frozen lake and ice fishing at 10.00
We start from the hotel by snowmobile to travel through the forest to go to a frozen lake. We bring the gear with us to drill the holes in the ice and go ice fishing on this beautiful lake. Coffee break by an open fire. By snowmobile again back to the hotel.
- Included: Snowmobile safari, ice fishing, coffee, safari outfits
- Duration: approx. 3-3,5 hours
- Price: 120 € / person when 2 persons/snowmobile or 160 € / person when 1 person/snowmobile
A full day husky safari including campfire lunch at 10.30
Transportation to the husky farm where the huskies are eagerly waiting for visitors to come. Introduction to team dogs and instructions upon arrival before husky sledge ride. The safari route goes through snowy forests and ice covered lakes and swamps. Lunch is served around a campfire, either on the trail or back at the huskyfarm. And other stops to switch drivers and to take pictures. The journey with the huskies is approx. 25/40km in total depending on track/weather conditions.
- Included: Husky safari, transportation, safari outfit
- Duration: approx. 4/5 hours (incl. return transportation)
- Price: 255 € / person (2 adults/ dog team and max 1 child)
- Note: This safari will/can be carried out on other days of the week as well!
Fatbike ride on the hilltop at 14:30
Winter cycling with fatbikes out on the snowy tracks. A really exciting experience. The guide will take you on a tour of about 3 km around the hilltop of Iso Syöte. Step on the bike and enjoy the ride!
- Included: Fatbike, cycle helmet, refreshment along the way
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Price: 49 € / person
Northern light safari at 20.00
An evening snowmobile safari has a special atmosphere when driving under twinkling stars on the fells and through the snowy forests. We stop to admire the stars in the sky. We’ll have a coffee break by an open campfire. When you are lucky, you might see the Northern Lights!
- Included: Snowmobile safari, coffee and buns, safari outfit
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Price: 125 € / person when 2 persons/snowmobile or 165 € / person when 1 person/snowmobile
Important to know
- Bookings must be made at the hotel reception by 4 pm the day before.
- Prices include VAT // Children under 12: 50% discount.
- All safaris include a guide, training, equipment and insurance.
- In the event of an accident, the excess is EUR 900.
- Taking part in a safari does not require any previous experience.
- The duration of safaris shown in the programmes may vary slightly depending on weather conditions and participants.
- We reserve the right to change the schedules.